First Steps to Start a New Weed Business
Many entrepreneurs are looking to start businesses in California, Nevada, and Massachusetts after the election on 11/8/16. It will be a green gold rush. You need to stake your online claim. That means deciding on a brand or product name with an available domain name.
- Step one is locking down a domain name. If you are smart, you will get a domain name that you can build your whole company and brand image around for years to come. If you are going to have a unique niche product, you will need to lock down any product domain names as well. If you have cool product name and not the domain name, they have nothing in the current online marketing world. Be smart and be fast.
- Make a cool logo around you domain name | brand. Once you get your domains locked down, have a logo made with your domain names. I recommend you go to your favorite graphic artist or try fiverr.com. At fiverr.com, if you bid only $15, you should get a good one. The $15 should get you many choices and one or two revisions with your selected company. What a deal!
- Contact an attorney that is familiar with the weed business. Or at least contact one that wants to specialize in the ganja business to help you get prepared for the filings.
- Business and Marketing Plan. Once you have an idea of your startup, legal, marketing and production costs; you need to make a business plan.
- Get Captial. Unless you are self-funded, you will need to get some funding. Venture Capital or Angel Investors will want to see your concept, your marketing plan (your brand with your locked in associated domain), your business plan, your legal approval plan and production plan.
Trump Election Risk in the Hemp Business
The Potential Trump Problem
Trump has said that he will enforce federal laws. He has also said that he believes in state’s rights. Conflicting information is a problem. The “Yuge” problem is if you want to move forward with a business venture in California, Nevada, or Massachusetts how do you plan or what do you tell your investors?
Your first step in a business is picking a brand name or product name. You need to do this before you approach investors. Your WHOLE marketing plan centers on your brand. You need to make sure first to find a great and available domains for your brand. And you should consider locking it down immediately before someone else takes if from you.
The Risk Reduction Solution for Your New Weed Company
Lease or rent your premium domain name(s). Your friends at Clear Image Domain Names have a list you can rent with several programs. Rent, lease to own, or purchase. Just tell me your situation and goals you, your associates, and I can come up with a customized solution to save capital and reduce risk. You don’t have to risk a capital outlay until Trump’s regulators make a decision.
The first domain caller or emailer always get an extra discount.
Multiple domains always get discounts.
Lease/Rent any of these domains. Ask for details.
|See descriptions of names at:|
|Name||Purchase||Rental Price *|
|Value of Portfolio **||$555,850|
|Rental Terms (*)|
|Rental Two months up front and last month.|
|Month to Month Terms with three-month minimum.|
|Term contracts considered in exchange for a lower price.|
|30 day notice for cancelation.|
|The last month prepayment will be used for the 30 day notice period.|
|Discounts offered on multiple domains|
|Trasnactions are a formal process using www.escrow.com (The industry standard)|
|All reasonable offers considered|
|Creatitive or equity offers considered.|