Dot.com High Traffic Domains Were Taken Years Ago – So What’s Next?
- Hyphenated Domain Names are clear to the person doing the search on what your website or article is about.
- If the reader thinks you are the best choice to give the information you have a great chance to get a click.
- Moreover, hyphenated domains do not get “exact match type in” but they are clearly recognized by Google’s search engine.
- If you have better content you can compete and beat other sites with less quality for rankings.
- Double hyphen domains seem to get similar search results as single hyphenated domain names.
- In other words, if you do not have the single phrase non-hyphenated dot.com, you are dependent on better content or higher pay per click anyway. Of coarse, all those names were taken years ago.
- The Phrase searches are “Per Month!!”
- The data if from Estibot.com
- Fell free to call to discuss – 704-408-8050
- Agency fees are paid.
- Referral fee paid if pre-arranged and documented in writing.
|Domain||Search Results Phrase||Keyword Ng||Price||Avg Cpc Ng|
|new--york--restaurants.com||1,710,000||[new york restaurants]||$700||$1.17|
|shows-in-new-york.com||674,000||[shows in new york]||$500||$1.01|
|2014localstockbrokers.com||-||[2014 local stock brokers]||$100||0|